With over 15 years experience of the recruitment industry, the Recruitment Department at ACUMEN BUSINESS LAW regularly advises traditional agencies, RPOs, social media platforms, employers and contractors on all areas concerning recruitment and resourcing.
Our full understanding of the industry, its key players and the pressures affecting them enables us to provide swift and cost-effective legal services on all matters recruitment. This ensures minimum disruption to our clients' core business activities while swiftly and cost-effectively carrying out their instructions.
Those instructions include all areas affecting the recruitment industry, including:
- Shareholder exit planning;
- Enforcing restrictive covenants;
- Corporate structuring;
- Shareholders agreements;
- Employee share schemes;
- Drafting & reviewing terms and conditions (including IR35 compliance);
- Resolving commercial disputes (including direct hire disputes);
- Regulatory/legislative changes (e.g. Agency Works Directive & Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003);
- Database/Intellectual Property protection;
- Employment law;
- Credit control & debt recovery
The Recruitment Department is not limited by viewing your business only from a legal standpoint, members of the team have experience of the recruitment industry including both from a legal advisory position and previously as recruitment consultants, managers and an agency founder.